Brainy Filter for OpenCart is a well thought out and excellently made module that allows filtering products by brands, prices, availability, rating, options and product attributes. Brainy Filter also includes certain optimization tweaks that enhance OpenCart functionality. You will be amazed how this small but mighty plug-in can improve the overall impression from your site.
Brainy Filter looks beautifully and works on different devices. There is a high-grade HTML/CSS code that is easy to adapt to any custom design. The filter has been tested on Android, iOS, and Windows Phone devices. The filter works with responsive themes.
- Multiple attribute values support (many values can be entered for each attribute using a separator).
- Filtering by options.
- Filtering by attributes and manufacturers.
- Filtering by stock status.
- Filtering by price taking into account taxes and discounts (the price range is defined automatically).
- OpenCart filters support.
- Automated preparation of filter values and cache tables to increase speed.
- Filtering by rating.
- AJAX requests that don’t reload the entire page.
- Retina friendly.
- Settings to control the way attributes are shown (selectbox, set of checkboxes or radio buttons).
- Settings to enable or disable various blocks and product counts.
- Ability to collapse attribute values.
- Ability to shrink and expand certain amount of attribute values if there are too many.
- Filter submission options: 1) applying the filter once a user changes any of the filter settings; 2) applying the filter once a user stops changing settings; 3) applying on a button press (fixed or floating “Apply” button).
Features that improve OpenCart behaviour:
- Ability to show products from subcategories in their parent categories.
- Improved OpenCart’s queries for receiving lists of products.
Демо Админка (demo; demo)