What does it do:
Allows you to add free products automatically to the cart when a coupon code is used.
For example, if you have code 1234 set up to add a free item, it will add the item to the cart and set the item cost to 0.00
If the item is already in their cart, it will just update that item to be 0.00
* You will need to have the latest vQmod engine installed (http://vQmod.com)
* Simple vQmod script plug and play. No files to edit or overwrite.
* Adds new entry to coupon page to choose products via ajax
* Instantly adds free items to the cart when coupon is entered
* Shows crossed-out total on both the main cart page and mini cart
* Allows purchase of additional free items at normal price, maintaining the first one free
* Coupons can still be used in their original manner at the same time.
So you could give 1 free product and 10% off the rest, or free shipping, etc