Легкое обновление, изменение вкладки Опции
NEW SUPER OPTIONS BUNDLE AVAILABLE!
Get my 4 best options mods in one bundle and save $25!
Supported OpenCart Versions:
— You will need to have vQmod 2.2.2 or later installed first.
If you have a custom theme, the options boost script may need to be adjusted. Please tell me what theme you are using and what version of opencart when asking for help.
I will likely need FTP access to tweak it your theme. Best bet is to email me at the support email in the readme with FTP access.
What does it do:
This contrib adds additional parameters to Product Options.
It supports Select, radio, checkbox, and image radio option types.
Options now have their own SKU, info, image, and more to come.
The product page will swap the option data for the main image with each option selected
Option info will appear under the main image
Option sku will appear in the cart and on the admin order invoice
* SKU: Individual model/sku number for each option. Persists on cart page and throughout order and invoicing.
* Info: short misc info field about the option. Hover over the image to see text
* Image: an image to sit next to the option. Click image to thickbox enlarge
* Uses vQmod for core changes
* Includes vQmod script to support the Import/Export Excel mod (by JNeuhoff) (read notes below)
* Ability to add current options to multiple product(s) simultaneously.
* Is designed to be expanded with more options in the future.
* Added additional price prefixes aside from (+) and (-):
(%) will price the option based off the percentage of the product price. But cannot be combined with other options already selected. Each option is calculated separately
(*) is product price * option price
(=) uses option price for item price instead of adding to product price. Product price is ignored
(1) adds option price only 1 time, regardless of qty
* Options show special prices if product is on special
* Option image shown in cart. (see note)
* ~NEW~ Compatible with «Cloudzoom»
* Compatible with Options Price Update Redux AND Default Product Options
* Compatible with «Cloudzoom»
* NOT COMPATIBLE with «Multiple Option Qty» as they are conflicting mods
* May not be compatible with other mods that affect options
What this does NOT do:
This does not support combined or dependent options for things like combined stock or sku for 2 separate options like «Red» and «Small»,